Sh. Moujahed Bakhach
Sh. Moujahed Bakhach is currently the director of Mediation Institute of North Texas (MINT), director of Family Counseling Dept at MAS Dallas, religious advisor in many organizations. He has received many recognition and awards and has written many books, manuscript and workshops.
Sh. Mojahed Bakhach has over 20 years experience with lecturing people of all ages from high school students to seniors. He has also taken part in many institutions with different services.
- Certified Mediator and Negotiator “ADR” Alternative Dispute Resolution, 2009 by UNT (Univ. of North Texas), and Religious Arbitrator.
- B.A. and Master studies at Faculty of Islamic Jurisprudence/law in 1978 at Al-Azhar University, Cairo – Egypt
- High Diploma of Post-graduate in Education at Ein-Shams University, 1979 Cairo-Egypt
- Non-Credit courses at AUC, (American university in Cairo-Tahrir Sq.) 1976-1978 Egypt.
- Non-Degree postgraduate Speech Course, 1994 at TCU,(Texas Christian University), Fort Worth, Texas
- Teacher at Islamic College, Tripoli, Lebanon
- Imam of the Islamic Association of Tarrant County (23 years) Ft. Worth, Texas
- Imam of AlHedayah Academy Islamic center Ft. Worth, Texas
- Chairman of Fiqh Council of North Texas
- Director of “The message of Islam” radio program at KZEE-1220 AM station at N. Richland Hills, Texas
- Lecturer and Guest speaker at: TCU, TWU, Dallas theological seminary, Fort Worth Seminary South, Ft. Worth Police Academy, Health Depts., and many High Schools.
- Active member of the Ft. Worth interfaith Communities.
- Chairman (Amir) of Islamic Society of Arlington, Texas
- HRC member (Human relations Commissioner) – City of Ft. Worth.
- CAPA member of, “Clergy And police Alliance”, Fort Worth, Texas
- International Speakers Bureau delegated by State Department – Washington DC to Europe; Norway, Belgium and Ireland: “Islam in America”.
- Delegated by Int’l Speakers Bureau to West Africa, Niger, Benin and Burkina FASO
- The Muslim family Vs. American Society, 1991 presented at the Sociology Dept. of UNT – Denton, Texas
- “Islamic Law – Shari’ah”: presented different times / years at TCU – Fort Worth, Texas.
- “The first step towards Islam”, 1997 at the annual conference of the Latter day Saints, DFW.
- “la Republic Du Liban”, 1997 at TCU, Fort Worth, TX
- “The Role of Islam in Health, Culture & Society”, 1996 at Univ. of N. Texas health & Science Center, Fort Worth.
- “Where is Allah?”
- “Pearls of Ramadan.”
- “PRE-MARIIAGE COUNSELING “workshop: “The Ring of Engagement”, “Before you say: I Do”,” Are you the one for me?”, “Plan your Wedding”, and “First night w/ him/her”