Dr. Mohammed Hassan
Dr. Mohammed Hassan is a known scholar in Islamic Education. He has around seven years of experience in Inter-faith and Community Service Programs. His area of interest is to teach the true authentic and moderate image of Islam among the multi-cultural and multi-ethnic, and to promote tolerance between all faith-oriented and religion-motivated populations through an organized curriculum of Inter-faith dialogues, panel discussions and lectures.
- Ph.D degree in Islamic Studies from Graduate Theological Foundation, Indiana, USA
- Master Degree in Islamic Studies from American Open University, Virginia, USA
- Master Degree in Business Administration from Southwest University, Louisiana, USA
- Bachelor of Arts in General Management from Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt
- ICNA RELIEF USA, Director of Outreach & Resources Development. USA
- Muslim Legal Fund of America, National Director of Resources. USA
- Abuainy Incorporated, Owner of Business Operation. USA
- Volunteer Imam at Dallas Fort Worth area Mosque. USA
- Chaplin in County, State and Federal Correctional Facilities. USA
Education & Training
- Leadership Proficiency in Analyzing, Visualization, and Effecting Listening.
- Administrative Proficiency in Planning, Budgeting, and Resource Utilization.
- Personal Strategic Planning, and Entrepreneurial Spirit.
- Quran Interpretation, Thoughts and History (forthcoming).
As a religious scholar and a community leader, He has been invited to various religious programs where he delivered speeches on topics related to Islam.
Fluent in English and Arabic. He sets high goals and works hard to achieve them.
Dr. Mohammed Hassan has attended a number of Conferences and Workshops:
- Imam’s Training Workshop “Arbitration: Legal and Fiqh Dimension”, sponsored by NAIF, NY, USA
- Imam’s Training Workshop “Muslim Youth Contemporary Social Issues”, sponsored by AMJA, TX, USA
- Imam’s Training Workshop “Jobs and Professional in USA, Legal & Illegal”, sponsored by AMJA, TX, USA